This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Launching cygwin from cd
- From: Mailer <mail at iond dot it>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:39:34 +0100
- Subject: Launching cygwin from cd
- Reply-to: mail at iond dot it
I'm a newbie cygwin user, and in general about windows, 'cause
most of time (99,99~) play with linux.
Can anyone give me directions about how to install and execute
cygwin (however only for launching postgresql) directly from a cd ?
I've to prepare a demo cd for an application that needs postgresql.
Thanks in advance
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html