This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Segmentation Fault of ssh3.7.1 with cygwin1.5.5-1 in W95.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:15:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: Segmentation Fault of ssh3.7.1 with cygwin1.5.5-1 in W95.
- References: <200310281901.h9SJ1GAb015767@pion.ivic.ve>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 03:01:16PM -0400, Rodrigo Medina wrote:
> I have been using cygwin 1.3.22 in a W95 machine with no problems.
> I am now installing cygwin 1.5.5 in another W95 machine. I get the
> following crash:
> bash-2.05b$ ssh -l rmedina pion
> Segmentation fault (core dumped)
Works for me on 98. I don't have a 95 system for testing. Do you
have more than one cygwin1.dll in the path? Please send cygcheck
output according to http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html