This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Binaries for bootstrap GNAT/GCC-Cygwin Build
- From: "David A. Cobb" <Superbiskit at cox dot net>
- To: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- Cc: Cygwin General Discussion <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, "Billinghurst, David (CRTS)" <David dot Billinghurst at riotinto dot com>,"Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>, "Jason B. Alonso" <jalonso at mit dot edu>
- Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 00:59:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: Binaries for bootstrap GNAT/GCC-Cygwin Build
- References: <3F98482E.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
David schrieb:I have an /unreasonable/ amount of time. Ada code - I can write it, I
can also go download the conformance tests (I think).
Around 25 September, David, Gerrit, and Jason had a discussion on the
list about making David's build of GNAT available. David's server
couldn't bear much traffic but there were some offers of other sites.
Are the binaries available on-line at this time?
I have a mirror where also Davids binaries are asvailable, though it is
realy outdated, I even couldn't use it to bootstrap a newer gcc on top
of Cygwin 1.5.5. I'm just about finishing a GCC release for Cygwin
Do you have a reasonable amount of time and Ada code to test run the Ada
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate
"By God's Grace, I am a Christian man; by my actions a great sinner." -- The Way of a Pilgrim: R.French, Tr.
Life is too short to tolerate crappy software!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html