This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can't link to winsock2 library
- From: Takeshi Honda <moecho21 at yahoo dot co dot jp>
- To: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 03:05:37 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: Can't link to winsock2 library
Thank you for your help.
> The -c option means compile just a .o file.
> Libraries are only used
> during the final link. Remove the -c, and you'll
> probably want a -o to
> specify the output file name.
I could compile and link. Thanks!
> Your include path looks weird. Two versions of
Recently I updated ruby.
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! BB is Broadband by Yahoo! http://bb.yahoo.co.jp/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html