This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: GNUPLOT compilation limitation (?)
- From: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 18:41:34 +0100
- Subject: RE: GNUPLOT compilation limitation (?)
- Reply-to: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
>> So, I tryed to compile gnuplot (3.7.3) and it worked well.
>> The only problem is that with this version, I don't have any
>> x11 terminal so that gnuplot is not easy to use!
I just do (i) start XWin -multiwindow [if OS is 98 -- omit "start" if OS is
XP]; then (ii) run rxvt -display localhost:0.0 -e bash; and then (iii) I
find that I can use gnuplot (3.7.3, like you) with no difficulty at all.
Without XWin, I wouldn't expect it to work. (I am not clear from what you
are saying whether you do.) Fergus
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html