This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Q: ACE library for cygwin?
- From: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <blytkerchan at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:21:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: Q: ACE library for cygwin?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 03:22:27PM +0200, Heiko Nardmann wrote:
> Did anyone build the ACE library for Cygwin already?
AFAIK, no. I haven't actually checked the package list, though, but it doesn't
ring any bells. Do you ITP it?
Of course, you can find the entire package list at cygwin.com..
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html