This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated Cygwin Package: mutt-1.4.1-1
- From: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:50:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated Cygwin Package: mutt-1.4.1-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
WARNING: THIS VERSION, LIKE ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS, WILL OVERWRITE /etc/Muttrc
and /etc/mime.types. IF YOU'VE MADE CHANGES TO EITHER FILE, THEY WILL BE LOST.
If you haven't made any changes to these files, never mind. In any case, your
~/Muttrc and ~/mime.types, if any, will not be touched.
Mutt is a small yet powerful email client. This is the first Cygwin release of
the 1.4.1 upstream version of mutt. The main upstream differences are bugfixes,
in particular a buffer overflow fix.
In addition to the fixes in 1.4-1, this release contains the following:
- Built against Cygwin 1.5.5, openssl-devel-0.9.7c-1, libncurses7.
- Built using gcc 3.3.1 (cygming special).
- Fixed problem with F1 help.
- Changed packaging method to "Method 2".
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Once you've downloaded setup.exe, run it and select "Mail"
and then click on the appropriate field until the above announced
version number appears if it is not displayed already.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at: firstname.lastname@example.org . I would appreciate it if you would
use this mailing list rather than emailing me directly. This includes
ideas and comments about the setup utility or Cygwin in general.
If you want to make a point or ask a question, the Cygwin mailing list
is the appropriate place.
Gary R. Van Sickle
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html