This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CreateFileMapping bug
- From: "Pierre A. Humblet" <pierre at phumblet dot no-ip dot org>
- To: Guilherme Salgado <salgado at async dot com dot br>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:24:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: CreateFileMapping bug
- References: <20031022205652.GB1203@async.com.br>
- Reply-to: Pierre dot Humblet at ieee dot org
Guilherme Salgado wrote:
> I need cygwin to run tinderbox3 on a win2k box, but i can't find any
> binary release/snapshot of cygwin without the CreateFileMapping bug.
> I need it to be binary because i don't have a compiler on this machine.
All reported problems with CreateFileMapping have simple
If you are running under Terminal Services, give yourself the privilege
to create global objects.
If you are in the Administrators group but your gid isn't 544, edit
/etc/passwd and change your gid to 544 (this was fixed recently).
If your situation is none of the above, please provide more details.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html