This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
rxvt mouse pointer selection: how do you get "/" recognized as word boundary?
- From: Tom Rodman <nicebounce at trodman dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:10:47 -0500
- Subject: rxvt mouse pointer selection: how do you get "/" recognized as word boundary?
- Reply-to: Tom Rodman <nicebounce at trodman dot com>
Consider the path:
Within rxvt I want to doubleclick on "xxx" with the
result that only "xxx" is highlighted. Unfortunately
the complete path highlights. Interestingly enough
it works with "\", ie:
Is there a switch to fix this?
Milwaukee, WI USA
pls run for my address:
perl -e 'print unpack("u", "1\:6UP\,\$\!T\<F\]D\;6\%N\+F\-O\;0H\`");'
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html