This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ProFTPD 1.2.9rc2: Hang using ftp localhost
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 08:41:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: ProFTPD 1.2.9rc2: Hang using ftp localhost
- References: <3F710B1D000A3A3A@mssbzhh-int.msg.bluewin.ch>
On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 10:22:42PM +0200, Grossniklaus Bruno wrote:
> The problem is the timing. Since the hang does less show while stderr
> goes to the term, I doubt that it is possible to reproduce while
> proftpd is running in gdb.
> How can I debug this problem?
Attach gdb to the ProFTPD server *after* it is hung.
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html