This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: linux/*.h include files
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:26:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: linux/*.h include files
- Organization: My own little world...
- References: <188.8.131.52.2.20031017114633.02755bf0@localhost>
Flavio Rabello de Souza wrote:
> I´m trying to compile a C program under cygwin but it uses some linux
> include files. (#include <linux/in.h> and #include <linux/if_ether.h>)
I did something similar when compiling tcpflow, but I just used a couple
of missing header files from FreeBSD. See
<http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-07/msg01772.html> for details. In
the case of Cygwin (and probably other platforms), those headers reside
in 'netinet' not 'linux', so you'll probably have to modify the sources.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html