Re: tcsetattr ()

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 08:29:26AM -0600, Craig Gullixson wrote:
>As far as I can tell, the Cygwin 1.5+ releases has broken tcsetattr ().
>It appears that tcgetattr () works OK, but tcsetattr () seems to have
>no affect on the tty's settings.

You aren't providing any details.  What is a tty?  A windows console?
A pty?  A bash session with CYGWIN=tty?  A serial line?

Obviously tcsetattr works fine for ptys, windows consoles and when
CYGWIN=tty so I suspect that you are referring to a serial device.

Since no cygwin developer that I know of routinely checks serial lines
it is possible that something is broken.  It is unlikely that this has
anything to do with increasing sizes to 64 bits unless you haven't
recompiled and relinked your application.

So, as always, we are in the beloved territory of PTC.

cgf