This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Install problem
- From: Peter M Aarestad <aarestad at netzero dot net>
- To: Hannu E K Nevalainen <garbage_collector at telia dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:47:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: Install problem
- References: <NGBBLLIAMFLGJEOAJCCEEEGNDFAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hannu E K Nevalainen wrote:
No firewall, just a direct conncetion. (I did have ZoneAlarm running,
but I shut it down.)
From: Peter Aarestad
A couple of addenda:
1) I have a direct connectino to the internet (via my router) and I've
run the installer many times before.
2) I just downloaded another program that tries to connect to the
Internet (Apple's iTunes program) and it's reporting similar problems
accessing the internet. However, my copy of Mozilla (1.4) is working fine.
WAG: Do you have a firewall running?
(BTW, what does WAG stand for?)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html