This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Program too big to fit in memory - Previous hints didn't work
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:49:49 -0500 (CDT)
- Subject: Re: Program too big to fit in memory - Previous hints didn't work
- References: <Sea1-F5181TbdkSmLAz00012dd9@hotmail.com>
Could you please attach cygcheck output as requested in
WAG: what gcc version are you using?
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html