This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cron and hibernate
- From: Andrew DeFaria <ADeFaria at Salira dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:42:56 -0700
- Subject: Re: cron and hibernate
- References: <3F8DB995.email@example.com>
Paul Y. Peng wrote:
Thank you for this definitive but negative answer. It saves me time to
try in vain. Are there any alternative ways to do the same thing as
cron? I only heard about WinCron. Thanks.
How about Windows own TaskScheduler?
I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons
and forks so I wondered, what do Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html