This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Unexpected output on ssh exit
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: a12 <a12 at swipnet dot se>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:31:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: Unexpected output on ssh exit
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 07:05 AM 10/15/2003, a12 you wrote:
>I have just installed Cygwin and ssh.
>ssh is working as expected, except when I terminate the
>connection, I get the following output:
>rdb@rdb $ exit
>Connection to rdb closed.
>As far as I can understand the output is supposed to set up my
>Cygwin window due to PS1 content.
>Why does it not work ?
>Contents of cycheck -s and env is enclosed.
Actually, when we say please attach the cygcheck output, we want it
*attached*, not enclosed. We also prefer 'cygcheck -srv'.
What's your shell? Seems like it's /bin/sh.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html