This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: uw-imap tmail problem: "Unexpected file locking failure: Invalidargument"
- From: Robert Schmidt <rschm at broadpark dot no>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 01:26:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: uw-imap tmail problem: "Unexpected file locking failure: Invalidargument"
- References: <3F8C7F22.firstname.lastname@example.org>
All right - I feel silly now. For some reason, /var/mail/robert was
already a directory. Cleaning /var/mail enabled tmail to do its stuff,
i.e. create and append to "robert" as a regular mailbox file. Sorry for
the wasted bandwidth...
Robert Schmidt wrote:
However, the feeding to tmail fails, apparently in the flock()
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html