This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
libgen (was: Re: Here is code for dirname basename and getline)
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: "Vikram Mehta" <vm6580 at hotmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:50:08 +0200
- Subject: libgen (was: Re: Here is code for dirname basename and getline)
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <Law14-F36r5YDrquIcG000692f3@hotmail.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
> What is/was the status of including libgen into Cygwin/newlib?
I found basename() and dirname() sources in the Cygwin openssh sources
(openbsd-compat directory). Compiles ok. License is probably OpenBSD,
in doubt the same as OpenSSH.
In case someone is interested, I added two small tests and compiled an
archive (static and dynamic), please fetch it here:
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html