This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Possible bug in text/binary mode handling in cygwin1.dll version1.5
- From: Vladimir Vysotsky <trivee at trivee dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:33:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: Possible bug in text/binary mode handling in cygwin1.dll version1.5
- References: <5Csi/8Wu7mqJ092yn@world.std.com>
I noticed this same behavior and posted on it a bit earlier this month.
In other words, text mode is ignored if Windows-style path is
Jeff, I've noticed your email after I've posted mine :) I believe it's
the same problem.
$ command -option `cygpath c:\whereever\whatever`
This is a great suggestion. The toolkit I'm dealing with uses an
environment variable TOOLKIT_ROOT, which used to be specified
Windows-style. Converting it to unix path seems to fix the compilation
I still wish cygwin1.dll would take care of this automatically.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html