This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin setup stopped @99%
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- To: "G. Oto" <genkiotoko at yahoo dot co dot jp>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 11:05:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cygwin setup stopped @99%
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 12 Oct 2003, G. Oto wrote:
> I followed the instructions on www.cygwin.com on how to install the current
> Cygwin, downloaded the setup.exe and ran it. The installation went well
> until it remained only 1% to the end of the installation. The installation
> suddenly stopped. I tried 3 times but to no avail. (Please refer to the
> attached jpeg file for where the installtion stopped. Clicking the "cancel"
> button displayed "Installation Complete" message and nothing more). Can you
> tell me what to do, please?
Did it hang during the download phase i.e. when you had only 1% more to
download ? If so - did you by chance use the archive.progeny.com mirror ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html