This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems with cygwin 1.5.5 and eCOS 2.0
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 15:36:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problems with cygwin 1.5.5 and eCOS 2.0
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 02:28:04PM +0200, C?dric Gaudin wrote:
> I've a problem with cygwin 1.5.5 and eCOS.
> When i run "configtool.exe" from eCOS -> I've got "entry point _fdopen64 not
> found" error.
> eCos configtool.exe works perfectly with cygwin 1.5.4.
> I think there is a mistake in cygwin and not in eCOS "configtool.exe".
> Any idea ?
Yes, please recompile. It's necessary since the entry point _fdopen64
only existed in 1.5.x versions prior to 1.5.5 by accident.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html