This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup hangs during postinstall
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 17:41:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: setup hangs during postinstall
- References: <Pine.GSO.4.56.0310081500110.2767@eos>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 03:26:29PM -0500, Brian Ford wrote:
>Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>> Can you attach to a hanging cygpath process with strace and post the
>I would, but:
>I had limited success debugging this with an older Cygwin CVS built DLL
>(probably around 1.5.3). It showed an error accessing the pinfo (SEGV).
>Sorry, no more detail right now.
I fixed it in cvs.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html