This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: configuring cygwin-setup: ../cfgaux/configure: No such file ordirectory
- From: Robert Collins <robertc at robertcollins dot net>
- To: Perry Pupp <pepupp at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 11:23:55 +1000
- Subject: Re: configuring cygwin-setup: ../cfgaux/configure: No such file ordirectory
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 11:16, Perry Pupp wrote:
> Now it configures & builds perfectly for me, out of
> the box pulled anew from cvs, with no switches or
> options to configure or make.
You *need* to follow the switches on
http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin-apps/setup.html to get a full build.
What you have built is a cygwin build, which will have trouble replacing
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html