This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Ash woes. [Was: Re: Installation & Uninstallation issues ]
- From: Frédéric L. W. Meunier <1 at pervalidus dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 23:45:59 -0300 (BRT)
- Subject: Re: Ash woes. [Was: Re: Installation & Uninstallation issues ]
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 6 Oct 2003, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
> Perhaps the setup postinstall scripts should change to using
> bash. Its behavior is correct and will avoid frustrations.
It'd be nice it I could get rid of it. I have to use
#!/bin/bash in my scripts, change rxvt (the X11 version)
because it defaults to sh, use "shell bash" in my .screenrc...
If setup starts using bash, can I get rid of ash, or something
would still use it ?
How to contact me - http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html