This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: gcc 3.3.3-1, gcc-mingw-20030911-2 missing java headers
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Jim Kleckner <jek-cygwin at kleckner dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 19:08:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: Updated: gcc 3.3.3-1, gcc-mingw-20030911-2 missing java headers
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <20030921000411.86E4632A822@redhat.com><3F7E2B7A.email@example.com>
> I tried uncompressing, configuring, and "make" of gcc.
> Recompiling and installing 3.3.1-1 fails to install the headers.
> Subsequent uncompress, configure, recompile of 3.2-3 failed
> to compiler.
> Checking the gcc java list
> doesn't reveal (to me) the answer.
> Gerrit, do you know since you have the most relevant
> posts on the gcc/java list?
gcc-3.3.1 builds/runs fine for me, I will hopefully get my server up
and running the next week, then I can offer a complete package,
including all 'default' frontends plus Pascal. If you want to compile
yourself I can send you the latest patch against the gcc-3.3.1
original source I used and the scripts I use to build, though the Ada
frontend will not build if you have not already Ada installed. Just
drop a short note.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html