This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: postgresql setup on cygwin --- initdb fails
- From: Terrence Brannon <metaperl at urth dot org>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 08:26:57 -0700
- Subject: Re: postgresql setup on cygwin --- initdb fails
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <3F7EDA55.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20031004145152.GA2056@tishler.net>
Jason Tishler wrote:
Terrence,No, I didn't forget to read it... I just didn't know where to start with
getting Postgresql up and running... how was I supposed to know that
file existed? I mean this in all earnesty.
On Sat, Oct 04, 2003 at 07:33:57AM -0700, Terrence Brannon wrote:
IpcSemaphoreCreate: semget(key=1, num=17, 03600) failed: Function not
Did you forget to start ipc-daemon2?
Is there a common protocol that I can use to be guided through the
initial usage phase of each module installed on my system? Ie, something
or to find the user's guide for my installed packages?
Please read the README:will do
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html