Problems with Cygwin and Procmail..

Hi guys,

  I'm having a problem with Cygwin when using it with procmail..  I've
written some fairly extensive spam filtering scripts to use on my mail
server and they work perfectly..  However, I occasionally get these error
messages and after so many of them, procmail just stops working
(fortunately, my mail still continues to flow, just doesn't get marked with
spam headers if it's spam),  The error message that comes up is 0xc0000142,
and happens with procmail.exe, bash.exe and versus other shell commands I
use with the procmail filters..  I've narrowed it down to a "burst" .. I.E.
when a large number of emails comes through then it tends to do this, if the
emails trickle through, it doesn't.. So.. It's very sporadic as to when it
happens. I'm using cygwin dll version 1.3.2  I've attempted to upgrade and
prcomail totally freaked out and refused to open directories and write
files, it even created a directory (I turned logging on and it's suppose to
create a directory when it doesn't exist) with NO permissions, I can't even
access it via administrator!!  I have no idea how to remove it...   Has
anyone seen this or know how I can fix this.. This is becoming a large
problem because our email traffic is continually increasing so, this keeps
happening more frequently. BTW, clearing out all the error messages, allows
the filter to function correctly again.

Thanks, Billy

             | Billy Huddleston   Senior Systems Administrator  |
             | Net-Express                  http://www.nxs.net  |
             | 114 Sherway Rd.             Voice: 865-691-2011  |
             | Knoxville, TN  37922          Fax: 865-691-9894  |
             | billy@nxs.net                                    |