This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: no longer administrator, can't mkdir /foo
- From: "Bill McCormick" <wpmccormick at covad dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 11:05:43 -0500
- Subject: RE: no longer administrator, can't mkdir /foo
- Reply-to: <wpmccormick at covad dot net>
> Short of re-installing CygWin, is there a fix to all this mess?
Did you run mkpasswd and mkgroup after the user name changes?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html