This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 'dig', 'nslookup' etc?
- From: "Carlo Florendo" <carlo at astra dot ph>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, "Monique Y. Herman" <spam at bounceswoosh dot org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 08:49:04 -0800
- Subject: Re: 'dig', 'nslookup' etc?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Monique Y. Herman"
> What package would I need to get tools such as dig, nslookup, and
AFAIK, those tools are not available in cygwin.
> And how would I determine that in the future without having to bother
> the list?
Go to http://cygwin.com/packages and start your search from there.
Say for example, you want to look for all files with the "foo" string, type
"foo" in the search box.
Astra Philippines Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html