This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: munmap bug test program
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 09:13:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: munmap bug test program
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 08:22:19AM +0800, peter garrone wrote:
> >On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 10:06:11AM +0800, peter garrone wrote:
> >> This test program highlights the recent munmap problem addressed by Corinna.
> >> It works with the updated mmap, and with linux, fails on cygwin with the prior mmap.
> >What "updated" mmap are you talking about, your's or the one in CVS?
> It works with both. I am using your fix, ie the one in CVS.
Thanks for clarifying. It was the first time I got a testcase for
something which works instead of for something which is broken. That
irritated me a bit :-)
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html