This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ln and mkshortcut inconsistent in handling of .exe extension
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:28:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: ln and mkshortcut inconsistent in handling of .exe extension
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 02:23:23PM -0400, Matt Swift wrote:
>The following shell transcript demonstrates that `ln' does not handle
>the .exe extension gracefully, like mkshortcut does.
Correct. It is not intended to.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to email@example.com
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html