This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: make is not install
- From: Carlo Florendo <carlo at astra dot ph>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: bohm s <bohm_s at hotmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:37:41 +0800
- Subject: Re: make is not install
- References: <Law10-F96gEIn3qDlYD00002c66@hotmail.com>
bohm s wrote:
I just installed cygwin and 'make' was not installed.
It's most probable that make was not installed even if you thought it
was. Could you post the output the command `cygcheck -svr' so your
problem can be diagnosed better. Check out
http://cygwin.com/problems.html for details on how to post problems later.
I chose All - "default", then uninstalled everything, following the
uninstall instructions on the cygwin site, then tried All - "install".
Niether configuration resullted in make.exe being found in my
What am I doing wrong? What package do I need to install to get 'make'?
Are you sure you got everything. What mirror are you using?
Astra Philippines Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html