This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: xfree86 cut/copy/paste
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Bill McCormick <wpmccormick at covad dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:18:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: xfree86 cut/copy/paste
- References: <NDBBLLFMLFMANIDPNADCMEBPFHAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Redirecting to the correct list and replying. Please remove <cygwin at
cygwin dot com> from further discussion on this topic.
On Thu, 25 Sep 2003, Bill McCormick wrote:
> Is there cut/copy/paste functionality with xfree86 (using windows clipboard)
> like there is with rxvt?
> I'm sure this has come up before but I can't seem to find it.
Try giving a "-clipboard" argument to XWin.exe, or use the "xwinclip"
utility (although the latter is outdated, IIRC). Search the cygwin-xfree
list archives for either "clipboard" or "xwinclip" for more details.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html