This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: g77 -mno-cygwin failed
- From: Teun Burgers <burgers at ecn dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 16:02:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: g77 -mno-cygwin failed
- Organization: Netherlands Energy Research Foundation ECN
> Hi All
> G77 in the latest GCC-3.3.3-1 doesn't work:
> >g77 -mno-cygwin foo.f
> >g77: installation problem, cannot exec 'f771': No such file or
> Can anyone help?
Compiling a Hello world fortran program with g77 -v reveals that
g77 -v -o hello hello.f
calls /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/3.3.1/f771.exe. (OK)
g77 -v -mno-cygwin -o hello hello.f
calls f771.exe and can't find f771.exe along the path.
A problem with the specs file?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html