This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How about a TWIKI page?
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: Mailing List: CygWin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:24:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: How about a TWIKI page?
- References: <0HLQ00BKT0KF99@pmismtp01.wcomnet.com>
Mark Paulus wrote:
Perhaps, instead of creating/adding all the issues thatI guess you meant "wiki" as in http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?WikiWikiWeb ^_^
are coming up to the FAQ, how about running a
TWIKI application, and linking it to the cygwin home page,
and then using that as cygwin's "expert system"?
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
firstname.lastname@example.org (PGP & X.509 keys available)
http://www.lapo.it (ICQ UIN: 529796)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html