This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Latest GCC has mbstate_t problem
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:12:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: Latest GCC has mbstate_t problem
- References: <026801c38227$97f88d50$4900a8c0@lisa>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 04:08:25PM -0700, Peter J. Stieber wrote:
>I'm using cygwin v1.5.5 under Win2K.
>CYGWIN_NT-5.0 lisa 1.5.5(0.94/3/2) 2003-09-20 16:31 i686 unknown unknown
>cygcheck -s -v -r is attached.
I'll generate a fix.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html