This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Solved: Windows 2k crash while processing big bash script
- From: -TifsSoft- <tifs at mail dot ru>
- To: Brian Ford <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 01:52:49 +0300
- Subject: Solved: Windows 2k crash while processing big bash script
- Organization: -TifsSoft-
- References: <Pine.GSO.4.56.0309231027180.284@eos>
- Reply-to: -TifsSoft- <tifs at mail dot ru>
Tuesday, September 23, 2003, 6:32:39 PM, you wrote:
BF> I hate to point to the obvious, but it does not seem that anyone has
BF> pointed to this thread as a possible explanation:
BF> It looks fairly relevant to me.
YES!!! It's all because of Agnitum Outpost Firewall 2 Pro. All goes fine
when outpost is uninstalled. Thanks you very much, you are really make my
life easy :) By the way, thanks to all who help me solve this.
P.S. I think it's will be a good idea to store information about
trouble with outpost firewall at FAQ or "Known problems"...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html