This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: man 5 proc [ SEE ALSO in procps(1) ] missing? (FAQ alert)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:23:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: man 5 proc [ SEE ALSO in procps(1) ] missing? (FAQ alert)
- References: <NGBBLLIAMFLGJEOAJCCEMEHDDEAA.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 05:19:27PM +0200, Hannu E K Nevalainen (garbage mail) wrote:
>$ man procps
>top(1) pstree(1) proc(5)
>$ man 5 proc
>No entry for proc in section 5 of the manual
>$ man proc
>No manual entry for proc
>$ uname -a
>CYGWIN_NT-5.0 P450 1.5.5(0.94/3/2) 2003-09-20 16:31 i686 unknown unknown
Translation: cygwin doesn't have a complete set of man pages.
It's a known issue, brought up on a weekly basis. I suppose that
it deserves a FAQ entry.
David, could you put this on your list?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html