This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: configure cygwin for vxworks
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: deva kumar s <dev_roman at rediffmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:33:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: configure cygwin for vxworks
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, deva kumar s wrote:
> 1) How can I configure cygwin for vxworks?
<http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#id2854036>. The whole
document is a good read in any case.
> 2) Is their exist separate cross compiler for this?
Do you Google? <http://google.com/search?q=cygwin+vxworks>
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html