This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc version 3.3.1 (cygming special)
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Alex Vinokur <alexvn at connect dot to>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 01:39:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: gcc version 3.3.1 (cygming special)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Alex Vinokur wrote:
> $ gcc -v
> gcc version 3.3.1 (cygming special) // More preferably 'cygwin', not 'cygming'
This may actually be correct. "Cygming" = "Cygwin" + "MinGW". gcc does
both, you know...
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html