This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Retrieve in the "New" column in the chooser
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Alex Vinokur <alexvn at connect dot to>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 00:34:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Retrieve in the "New" column in the chooser
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Alex Vinokur wrote:
> What does the "Retrieve" option (in the "New" column in the chooser) do?
> Alex Vinokur
It lets you re-download the package tarball even though you should already
have it on the system. This option is only available when "Download from
Internet" is selected in setup.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html