This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mutt and 8 bit characters
- From: David Breach <david at davidbreach dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: tony dot arnold at man dot ac dot uk
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 00:24:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: mutt and 8 bit characters
- References: <20030921215411.GA3396@marvin>
On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 10:54:12PM +0100, Tony Arnold wrote:
> The problem is that if I try to reply to a message with 8 bit
> characters (e.g., UK currency symbol, accented characters) then mutt
> crashes with a message about BUGGY_ICONV.
> Has anyone had a chance to investigate this problem? Are there any settings
> in muttrc or anywhere else that might allow me to work around the problem?
I had the same thing with Mutt 1.4i - upgrading to 1.5.4 fixed it, and
Mutt is now working perfectly again ;-)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html