This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc 3.3.3-1, gcc-mingw-20030911-2
- From: Andy Lindsay <andy_cyg at ananam dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 16:22:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc 3.3.3-1, gcc-mingw-20030911-2
- Organization: Home
- References: <20030921000411.86E4632A822@redhat.com>
In message <20030921000411.86E4632A822@redhat.com>, Christopher Faylor
I've moved all of the latest gcc stuff out of "test" and into "current".
This is the standard gcc 3.3.1 release from gcc.gnu.org + patches from
Danny Smith and (to a vastly lesser extent) me. If you are interested
in checking these sources out of gcc's cvs repository, the branch tag is
cygming331. But, please, no questions about where to go or how to do
that on the cygwin list. Go to gcc.gnu.org for that kind of info.
It looks to me as if you've moved gcc 3.3.1 but not gcc-mingw-20030911-2
- the latter still appears to be marked as test.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html