This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Using both gcc 3.2-3 and gcc 3.3-1
- From: Frédéric L. W. Meunier <0 at pervalidus dot tk>
- To: Alex Vinokur <alexvn at connect dot to>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 03:13:34 -0300 (E. South America Standard Time)
- Subject: Re: Using both gcc 3.2-3 and gcc 3.3-1
- References: <20030921000411.86E4632A822@redhat.com> <email@example.com>
On Sun, 21 Sep 2003, Alex Vinokur wrote:
> I would like to use both gcc 3.2-3 and gcc 3.3-1.
> Is it possible?
> What and how do I download and install?
I have both (only C and C++), but manually installed them. I
renamed the old binaries to *-3.exe and moved the old
libstdc++.a and libsupc++.a to
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/3.2 , assuming it first
searches them in that directory and not /usr/lib . I may be
wrong. Anyway, I'll remove 3.2-3 now that 3.3.1-1 is current.
How to contact me - http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html