This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: tetex-base 2.0.2-13...
- From: "Cliff Hones" <cliff at aonix dot co dot uk>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 16:14:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: tetex-base 2.0.2-13...
- Organization: Aonix Europe
- References: <3F6C6A96@webmaila.hku.hk>
Jason Fu wrote:
> Please be informed that the installation of tetex-base 2.02-13 gets hung.
How long have you left it? I seem to recall thinking it got stuck
too, but I was using a rather old and slow processor. It did
eventually finish, despite giving the impression of doing nothing for
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html