This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ssh-keygen and slogin oddity
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 14:35:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: ssh-keygen and slogin oddity
- References: <3F6AF46A.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 02:19:54PM +0200, Patrick Eisenacher wrote:
> do you have any reference for this?
There has been discussion about this on the openssh-unix-dev mailing list.
Basically RSA is a better choice when the source of random numbers is
suspect. A description of this problem in conjunction with DSA is in the
WARNING.RNG file in the openssh source package. For the next version
I'll put in into /usr/share/doc/openssh as well.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html