This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: getopt: ugly linker messages
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:56:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: getopt: ugly linker messages
- References: <200309181953.h8IJrMWa017255@bolt.sonic.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 12:53:22PM -0700, Bryan Higgins wrote:
>How can I suppress the linker messages
>Info: resolving _opterr by linking to __imp__opterr (auto-import)
>Info: resolving _optarg by linking to __imp__optarg (auto-import)
>Info: resolving _optopt by linking to __imp__optopt (auto-import)
>Info: resolving _optind by linking to __imp__optind (auto-import)
>which now appear?
and don't define any of the getopt variables yourself.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html