This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup v2.340.2.5: inconsistent error reporting
- From: Patrick Eisenacher <eisenacher at fillmore-labs dot com>
- To: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:23:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: setup v2.340.2.5: inconsistent error reporting
- Organization: Fillmore Labs GmbH <http://www.fillmore-labs.com/>
- References: <3F69AD9F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1063890965.962.63.camel@localhost>
Let me see...
Install from Internet and Direct Connection in both cases.
Robert Collins schrieb:
On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 23:05, Patrick Eisenacher wrote:
Trying to update my packages and not having enough space on my harddisk
got me confused yesterday.
Downloading from a mirror via http resulted in "download incomplete. try
again?", whereas downloading from another mirror via ftp finally
revealed what really was the problem.
Did you use the 'direct connection', or 'IE5 settings' method?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html