This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
setup v2.340.2.5: inconsistent error reporting
- From: Patrick Eisenacher <eisenacher at fillmore-labs dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:05:35 +0200
- Subject: setup v2.340.2.5: inconsistent error reporting
- Organization: Fillmore Labs GmbH <http://www.fillmore-labs.com/>
Trying to update my packages and not having enough space on my harddisk
got me confused yesterday.
Downloading from a mirror via http resulted in "download incomplete. try
again?", whereas downloading from another mirror via ftp finally
revealed what really was the problem.
I thought, I bring this to your attention. The http error message is not
wrong, but a bit misleading. Perhaps it can be resynched with the ftp
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html