This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Perl 5.8.0-5 cygwin and threads
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: "Ferran, Luc" <l-ferran at ti dot com>
- Cc: "'Gerrit @ cygwin'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 12:59:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: Perl 5.8.0-5 cygwin and threads
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <39B2A45608F7B242BB3128E873E81B46113120@dnce02.itg.ti.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
> Where can I get this version, the last one setup.exe can see is 5.8.0-5 !
Activate the radio button 'Exp' which displays all the test versions in
the setup.exe chooser. But be careful since currently there are many
test versions older than the current versions available.
I suggest at first upgrading to cygwin-1.5.4 only (this is in the
'Current' listing), then toggle the radio button to 'Exp' and select
perl-5.8.1-1 there. Eventually you'll need also gcc-3.3.1 (this is also
a test version) and the latest binutils to build modules.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html